Monday, October 28, 2013

Some LacqueredBliss one of a kind polishes

Here are a few of my one of a kind polishes that are now in the shoppe!

The Red Wedding
So, I read Game of Thrones, knew what was coming, and the TV showing of the Red Wedding still shocked me.  In the aftermath, I took to my hobby of nail polish making to calm me.  This polish is really nice as a topper for a gold polish.




Ostara
As I began making polishes for this spring, I started this beauty.  I attempted to capture all of the beauty of all the egg hunts we used to go to in the country when I was young.  Thus, Ostara was born.

Plumstruck
This one will be the hardest for me to let go of.  Dark purple with teal glitter, this one is my absolute favorite so far:


These along with several other OOAK or LE polishes are now available in my shoppe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment