Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hello!

So,  I have decided to start documenting life down here in Alabama.  Between my love of cooking, my obsession with nail polish, and my winning fantasy football team (5-0 going in to tonight's matchup against the only other undefeated team!!!), I should have plenty to talk about on a semi-regular basis.

Tonight I am keeping dinner simple.  I'm packing to head home to my parents tomorrow so I don't need to take too much time messing the kitchen up.  Therefore, a frozen Bertolli meal it is!!!  Target had a sale on them last week, so I stocked up.

Fantasy Football is making me nervous this week.  My matchups are disconcerting mainly because there is only a 5 point difference between me and the other player winning.

It's a pretty good lineup, but let the record show that I would rather Wilson be my QB... I'm afraid I'm making a mistake putting Luck in this week (even though he is playing against a weaker throwing-defense).  93% of the "Fantasy Football Pros" think Luck is the better choice, so I am going against my gut this one time!

No comments:

Post a Comment