Friday, October 25, 2013

Polish Yer Hooves' scented "The Purple Cow"

This is my first Polish Yer Hooves Polish.  Leigh Anne has a fantastic idea with this brand: allowing you to choose the scent that goes into your polish.

So I chose The Purple Cow scented with Cotton-headed Ninny Muggins!  This is Polish Yer Hooves' special Christmas scent: and I completely am IN LOVE with it!!  It's a bit like vanilla and cotton candy mixed, but it isn't sickly sweet like some similar scents are.


The polish went on smooth and gave the deep, pretty color in three coats.  It dried relatively fast as well.  There is a bit of a texture because of all the microglitter, but it isn't noticeable once you get a top coat on there.

I absolutely adore this and am looking forward to her releasing Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins so I can stock up on some stocking stuffers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment